Buffalo Cauliflower "Wings"
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 29
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 79g
Dietary Fiber 14g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into wing size bites
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Wing sauce (we used Frank's)
- Blue cheese dressing
- 1. Preheat your oven to 450°.
- 2. Grease a cookie sheet or cover with foil and grease.
- 3. Mix your flour, water, garlic powder and salt.
- 4. Dredge your cauliflower in the mixture and place on the cookie sheet.
- 5. Bake for about 15 minutes, flipping cauliflower halfway through.
- 6. Remove from oven, toss with wing sauce and return to oven. Bake for 20 more minutes or until crispy. Serve with blue cheese dressing for dipping.
Flavorful Life http://flavorful.life/