My version of Bang Bang shrimp served as a dinner salad. Super easy because I used a Dole chopped salad kit (Sesame Asian). We will definitely make this one again!
Bang Bang Shrimp Salad
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 304
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 34g
Saturated Fat 7g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 17g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrates 78g
Dietary Fiber 24g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 5 tablespoons light mayonnaise or greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped scallions
- 1 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined (weight after peeled)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 Dole Chopped Sesame Asian Salad Kit (Green Cabbage, Red Cabbage, Romaine, Kale, Carrots, Green Onions, Wontons and Almonds, Sesame & Ginger Vinaigrette)
- Combine above ingredients to make your sauce. Toss your shrimp in the cornstarch and season with a little salt and pepper. Preheat a wok or skillet with 2 teaspoons oil (sesame oil is good if you have it). Add shrimp and cook until done - I don't care for overcooked shrimp so I recommend watching closely - about 3-4 minutes is all it needs. Toss cooked shrimp in sauce and serve over dressed salad.
- I used the Dole Chopped Sesame Asian Salad Kit and I thought the dressing complimented the shrimp very well. If you don't have a salad kit, you could easily make your own using a blend of cabbage and salad greens.
Flavorful Life http://flavorful.life/