Curry Roasted Cauliflower with Cilantro Lime Sauce
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 275
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 31g
Saturated Fat 5g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 20g
Total Carbohydrates 52g
Dietary Fiber 19g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
For the cauliflower
- 1 large head of cauliflower, outer leaves removed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt, to taste
For the sauce
- 3 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the over to 425.°
- Toss cauliflower with olive oil and curry powder. Put on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt, to taste. Roast for about 15-20 minutes, until tender and browned.
- While the cauliflower roasts, make your sauce. Combine the yogurt, chopped cilantro, lime and salt.
- Remove cauliflower from oven, plate, and serve sauce on side for dipping.
- I thought the sauce was a little bitter at first, but it got better over time as the flavors had time to meld.
- You could toss the cauliflower with the sauce in a bag. We have a 4 year old who isn't a fan of tangy yogurt sauces, so I just served ours on the side.
- Served this along side the Indian Spiced Chicken and it was a fantastic combo.
Flavorful Life http://flavorful.life/