This dish is OH MY GOSH good. So simple, and so, so good. Did I mention it’s good?
Cheese and Pepper Zucchini Noodles
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1817
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 207g
Saturated Fat 108g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 10g
Monounsaturated Fat 77g
Total Carbohydrates 38g
Dietary Fiber 6g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3 medium zucchini, spiralized (I usually do one per person)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup grated Italian cheese, I use Trader Joe's Quattro Formaggio which is a blend of Parmesan, Asiago, Fontina, and Mild Provolone but just grated parmesan would be tasty too
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Salt, to taste
- Add your spiralized zucchini to a preheated skillet with the olive oil; toss over medium heat until combined and zucchini is warm - usually only 2-3 minutes, do not overcook the zucchini. Remove from heat, toss with cheese, pepper and salt to taste.
- I topped with Cheeto Chickpeas for some protein. So good.
Flavorful Life http://flavorful.life/